• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJ's MaNiC MoNDaY G-10 sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
Too many chocolate Easter bunnies........ so more than normal scraps today & a couple of fins sets [2]

My loss ........... your gain.

All of it in a flat rate box 12.50
All this 25.00

Total 37.50

Check it out this is 3/32 ,enough for 6-7 sleds almost perfect fit for 3 in rockets.

Enough stuff to keep ya busy making all sorts of fins, sleds and mounting brackets. Dimensions on each section.

The 3/16 stuff in next post, all is included.

DSCN3016.jpg

DSCN3017.jpg

DSCN3020.jpg

DSCN3021.jpg

DSCN3022.jpg

DSCN3024.jpg

DSCN3025.jpg

And all this too............... fins are NOT beveled.

This is a bunny load of Black G-10 for you to play with.

First PM gets it Will do PP

Total is 37.50 for the whole pile...... includes shipping.

Edit.. to be clear ...... Both piles, both posts.

DSCN3015.jpg

DSCN3018.jpg

DSCN3019.jpg

DSCN3023.jpg

DSCN3026.jpg

Last edited:
"Hi, my name is Jim, and I've been raiding the Wildman scrap bucket again..." :D

-Kevin

If you order in the next two minutes, you'll get this great set of steak knives.

Missed by a solid half hour.

No this time.... I was actually cutting stuff on a sugar high.

By the way I do have a couple of " scrap buckets" at a really good price should you care to build another rocket.

These are white, no dirt in them......................................... yet!:smile:

If you order in the next two minutes, you'll get this great set of steak knives.

Missed by a solid half hour.

Usually, I don't get quite this lucky. I'm sitting here in the waiting room for a doctor appointment and I saw the thread pop up. Usually I would see this kind of thread when I get home from work and be hours late.

No this time.... I was actually cutting stuff on a sugar high.

By the way I do have a couple of " scrap buckets" at a really good price should you care to build another rocket.

These are white, no dirt in them......................................... yet!:smile:

I'm listening.

I seen pictures of a rocket made from 5 gallon buckets on here. The buckets looked new though. Handles missing.

I think that was troj's - just noticed his post in this thread.

Last edited:
Jim you are the man. I received the package already. Thanks for the additional goodie --aaaaaayyyy matey it will go to good use. Maiden flight this weekend since I couldn't get flight in last weekend at QCRS.

Back