Easter Dinner

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
Thought we would try something a little different this year. How about bacon wrapped shrimp--coconut tempura shrimp--some nice dipping sauces, pineapple sweet and sour, regular sweet and sour and cocktail sauce. Some mac and cheese does the old gut good and some green bean casarole. Lets not forget dessert. Warm peach cobbler with vanilla ice creme and some coffee with octane booster--OH BOY ---100_2358.jpg100_2359.jpg100_2360.jpg100_2361.jpg100_2362.jpg

Next year I am coming to your house!
Happy Easter to you guys.
Hope that "octane" inspires a bit of JQ madness!

Next year I am coming to your house!
Happy Easter to you guys.
Hope that "octane" inspires a bit of JQ madness!

Come on over. Your welcome anytime. BTW, I have restarted the JQ with some newer--SMARTER-- ideas and build techniques. I'll be posting the NEW thread soon. I've upscaled and gone to 29mm. Honestly, the larger size makes the project a little easier--I think !!

MMMMMM. Cobbler.... :p

We had mashed potatoes, a really good rice/mushroom/phyllo dough concoction that tasted like the tears of heaven, and pan fried trout and mahi mahi (which was some of the best fish I have ever had, with a bunch of peppers on it... :p)

Thought we would try something a little different this year. How about bacon wrapped shrimp--coconut tempura shrimp--some nice dipping sauces, pineapple sweet and sour, regular sweet and sour and cocktail sauce. Some mac and cheese does the old gut good and some green bean casarole.

Wut, no popcorn?

We'll have to try and get together this Fall, T-day and Xmas. My brother has a turkey frier and is not afraid to use it!

Gee, I thought we went overboard with diced fried potatos, onions and ham. No octane...was on duty, so, just coffee.

Marshmellon PEEPS...yummy and some of the frak en something something you like...:lol:

Back