Radical Rocketeers - April 27 - Great Meadows, NJ

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimZNJ

Reaction score
The Radical Rocketeers will be holding a bonus launch on, Sunday, April 27th, from 9am to 4pm at their home field in Great Meadows, NJ. The range will be open to low, mid and high power flights, with an FAA waiver in effect to 5000 feet.

In addition to our regular monthly launches, scheduled for the second Saturday of the month, year round, during the prime flying season we also add additional dates to the schedule to get some extra flying in while the flying is good. April 27th is the first bonus launch date added for 2014. Keep watching our site or Facebook page for the announcement of additional bonus launch dates throughout the prime flying season.

We are located just minutes from I-80 exit 19 in northwestern NJ. That's about 20 minutes from the Delaware Water Gap for those coming from PA. See our website at https://www.radrocketeers.org for more info and directions to the field.

Jim Z

If I didn't have other issues going on I would be there. Hope to make it out in May.

I plan to be there as soon as I can when church is over, lol

I'm hoping to fly a G75M sparky, depending on winds. That motor surprised me- it's a sparky, but it's got very high impulse for it's size, more that the G64W

Nate

G75M is a great motor. I've flown one before and was more than impressed. :) And we've got some new fire suppression gear hitting the ground this weekend, so we'll be well armed to spark away! :)

Look forward to seeing you and your flights!

Jim Z

G75M is a great motor. I've flown one before and was more than impressed. :) And we've got some new fire suppression gear hitting the ground this weekend, so we'll be well armed to spark away! :)

Look forward to seeing you and your flights!

Jim Z

I'm looking forward to it! I've heard great things about this motor-i guess I'll see soon! I'm glad to hear about the new fire gear, you can never be too safe!

Nate

It should be an awesome launch, hopefully if the wind stays down a bit (as it looks to be) I should be able to get some nice flights in - my Black Brant X on an I430 Loki Blue, my 5.5'' polecat skeeter on a CTI I125 white longburn and possible a second flight on an Aerotech DMS I280 Dark Matter, and an Aerotech DMS H115 Dark Matter in another small 4'' rocket. I can't wait! ;)

Coleman

It should be an awesome launch, hopefully if the wind stays down a bit (as it looks to be) I should be able to get some nice flights in - my Black Brant X on an I430 Loki Blue, my 5.5'' polecat skeeter on a CTI I125 white longburn and possible a second flight on an Aerotech DMS I280 Dark Matter, and an Aerotech DMS H115 Dark Matter in another small 4'' rocket. I can't wait! ;)

Coleman

Sounds very cool!!!
The H115, is that 29 or 38mm? I thought it was 29, but José had it listed as 38.
Sounds like it should be a sparky launch!

Nate

Sounds very cool!!!
The H115, is that 29 or 38mm? I thought it was 29, but José had it listed as 38.
Sounds like it should be a sparky launch!

Nate

Yeah your correct Jose has it listed wrong it is 29mm, its a babay H. Hopefully teddy has his camera, the dark matter loads make for really great photos.

I'll try and remember my camera, I have an I 297 Skid for my AGM 33 Pike

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Yeah your correct Jose has it listed wrong it is 29mm, its a babay H. Hopefully teddy has his camera, the dark matter loads make for really great photos.

I'll try and remember my camera, I have an I 297 Skid for my AGM 33 Pike

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'm sorry guy's,,,,,
I'm not able to make the launch today.......
The in-laws are in from Florida..........

(OK,,, you guy's can stop laughing now)lol

Teddy

I'm sorry guy's,,,,,
I'm not able to make the launch today.......
The in-laws are in from Florida..........

(OK,,, you guy's can stop laughing now)lol

Teddy
We're gonna miss you Teddy!

Back