Happy Easter & Happy 420

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
What a contrast in celebrations that will be taking place tomorrow; one group in their Sunday best going to church and later hunting for Easter eggs, and the other group wearing jeans and sandals, visine in their pocket and sunglasses affixed to their faces, smoking til they can't smoke no more, and later trying to steal the little girls' and boys' easter eggs to satisfy their cravings.

What a day it will be.

Apparently Colorado is expecting an influx of vacationers as a result of the "420" aspect.

It's sad to see this "bread and circuses" tactic at work on our country.

What a contrast in celebrations that will be taking place tomorrow; one group in their Sunday best going to church and later hunting for Easter eggs, and the other group wearing jeans and sandals, visine in their pocket and sunglasses affixed to their faces, smoking til they can't smoke no more, and later trying to steal the little girls' and boys' easter eggs to satisfy their cravings.

What a day it will be.

Some will do both.

I hate sandals, it's black leather western boots for me.

Apparently Colorado is expecting an influx of vacationers as a result of the "420" aspect.

It's sad to see this "bread and circuses" tactic at work on our country.

I'm hoping it happens here in Kalifornia so I don't have to look over my shoulder. Not that I'll grow it, because I won't, but it sure helps me sleep at night and I don't remember all the screw-ball dreams I usually have.

Of course, not all Easter celebrants will be in their Sunday best, and not all 420 celebrants will be in tie-dye and sandals. There's a lot more overlap in these groups than some may think.

I just got done attending a Passover Seder with the ritualized drinking of at least 4 glasses of sanctified Kosher wine. Awesome! Maybe after legalization, maror will be replaced by a truly "bitter herb," and Passover will be just that much better. Why is this night different from all other nights?

I have wondered, what kind of sicko goes out shooting eggs...:)
Rex

?????Shooting eggs?????

I think Rex might have started a little early.

Lol! Ad content is partially driven by page content. Just got a Spanish language ad for Mormon.org. "Gracias a El! Descubra mas. Mormon.org"

I get the Easter and Jesus connection, obviously, but why Spanish? And how is it connected to 420?

Tha ad features a picture of Jesus that looks like Viggo Mortensen.

Last edited:
https://shop.evilmadscientist.com/productsmenu/tinykitlist/171-egg-bot

1.jpg

Back