He is Risen!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowpuller

Reaction score
Happy Easter.

So many rockets, so little time, and money.

Amen!

[video=youtube_share;WWjpq43mPeo]https://youtu.be/WWjpq43mPeo[/video]

From a pretty firm atheist/agnostic (with a strong Catholic background) - Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you are all joyful, surrounded by family/loved ones, and enjoying this day.

(and just in case anyone thinks I'm being facetious, flippant, or disrespectful - I assure you these are sincere best wishes).
s6

Happy Easter! Jesus Christ IS alive! As Christ followers, the same power that raised Him from the dead is also living in us! Hallelujah!!

From a pretty firm atheist/agnostic (with a strong Catholic background) - Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you are all joyful, surrounded by family/loved ones, and enjoying this day.

(and just in case anyone thinks I'm being facetious, flippant, or disrespectful - I assure you these are sincere best wishes).
s6

While I am saddened by what I perceive to be the lack in your life, I am overjoyed by your sincere expression of goodwill for those with contrary faith. All too often these days, people find the expression of faith threatening or perceive it to be a threat or insult to their own faith or lack of faith. Your attitude is refreshing and, in my mind, in the true spirit of the 1st ammendment. Nobody can or should force you to profess my faith but neither should anybody forbid it.

Peace and grace to you!

Well said, John! What a refreshingly astute and adult reply. Enjoy the day, sir.
To the rest of my Rocketry Forum friends (both in and of different faiths)- feel free to remove your seat belts and walk around the Earth. Enjoy this part of the orbit as you see fit. Make yourself and possibly someone else happy. Phone home. Have a candy bar. Love the one you're with.

Last edited:

s6

Thank you! And I hope you have a wonderful day!

Didn't realize this thread had been dredged up from 2014.

+1 for positive sentiment, -1 for necrobumping.

Last edited:
While I am saddened by what I perceive to be the lack in your life, I am overjoyed by your sincere expression of goodwill for those with contrary faith. All too often these days, people find the expression of faith threatening or perceive it to be a threat or insult to their own faith or lack of faith. Your attitude is refreshing and, in my mind, in the true spirit of the 1st ammendment. Nobody can or should force you to profess my faith but neither should anybody forbid it.

Peace and grace to you!

I don't interpret any comment that starts off by suggesting that someone's life of somehow empty because they don't choose to believe in your God or any God, as being genuine.

It was certainly a good example of disagreeing but being respectful. Don't know why that has to be different now. I think we all need to try some self-reflection on the maturity of our responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back