Time......

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
is on my hands once again. The project I was working on finally came to an end. Yesterday I was called into HR and the girl told me that Friday today would be my last day. I asked if we could just make it today (Thursday) since all the work on the project was finished and she said sure take Friday off. Just wish I would have got paid, but I guess not. I filled out my last time card and faxed it in to the staffing agency. I said my good byes and told everyone how much I appreciated working with them and what good people they are, because they are! The job was less than 15 minutes from home and I never had to deal with traffic on the freeways.

I knew my time was up, just didn't know if they had plans to keep me for the post support phase of the project. Well it's back to finishing up some rockets. I also need to buy a new printer because mine took a dump last night and I need it to print templates from ROCKSIM. I want to finish the Bullpup I have from Q-Modeling. I need to make the boat tail again, but this time from scratch since I goobered it the first time. which is why I need to get a printer.

Looking forward to some R&R ... enjoying my coffee now.:)

Back