My Estes collection

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marrufo82

Reaction score
I hardly ever post, but thought I should share my Estes collection.........
Ernie

1397794759032.jpg

Nice looking set of rockets you've got there. Do you ever find the time to fly them? They all look so pristine.

David

I fly them usually right after I build them cause I live right next to a desert (El Paso, Tx) if I were to zoom in you would be able to see the touch ups, scratches,etc...... Im like the vip customer at hobby lobby for engines with that 40% coupon on your phone

VERY nice buncha rockets you got there! I think i see a Chuter 2 in there....just built one myself, hope to send it up tomorrow!
El Paso eh? I was born in Ft Hood.....ARMY BRAT!!:)

Too many is NEVER enough when it comes to rockets. Thanks for taking the time and effort to post the pics. It's always an adrenaline rush to see collections......and taken care of just sweetns the pot. Well done Sir! :)

Very nice. Heck of a fleet and nice paint jobs to boot! You may want to consider posting them in the Gallery. It could use some new rockets. Heck, there's even a "Post Your Fleet" gallery as well.

Last edited:
Great Looking fleet!
Funny how our Fleets just seem to keep getting bigger:)

The correct answer to how many rockets is the correct number to have is N+1, where N = the number of rockets currently in your fleet.

Now if I could only figure out how my my equation is closer to N+15 :facepalm:

El Paso is fun for the Fact that Ft. Bliss is there and has the Air Defense Artillery Museum.
I got to go there when I was passing through Ft. Bliss. to go on my first Deployment. It's awesome!!

Awesome Fleet too!

Last edited:
What 40% coupon on your phone? For hobby lobby?

How many rockets are there total in your ESTES collection? Just curious??

Who Me? I've got an outdated list in one of qquake2k's posts

To that we need to add the
Maverick (BT-60 upscale)
Black Brant III (BT-60 upscale)
Sizzler
Eggspress
Scrambler
pair of Argents (for a total of 3 (one gifted to me, another purchased during Estes' sale (before gift was discovered), warranty replacement for damaged purchased one))
Ventris
2" Yellowjacket (29mm Pro Series II powered/parts)
2.5" Cherokee D (29mm Pro Series II powered/parts)
The Leviathan I'm making for ______________, and the one I'm getting in exchange (if they ever get around to buying them)
Scramber 2
Astrocam 110 (1979 Livery)
Astrocam 110 mod (1979 livery)
Apogee Diamondback BT-60 upscale (2 stage)
Vagabond (this one to make as a vagabond)
Rocket Red (Estes Crayon)

and doesn't include the...
Jupiter C (redshifted to "E" engines) as it will be taking the place of the original Jupiter C.
Mercury Redstone (3 or 4 total, I forget, redshifted to "E" engines taking the place of the unfinished originals)

Last edited:
Back