Talk about a bad night--ouch!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe that guy from Game of Thrones ("Throwns" - see previous thread for allowable spelling) who used to be on Misfits was involved?

I'm sorry. I don't see a problem with this. Better him than me. Life is so complicated by fame.

When a suicide attempt fails, but also includes something that is just going to make your life that much harder, like shooting a shotgun wad through your face, or slicing off your own dick, then shouldn't the law allow you to just die?

When a suicide attempt fails, but also includes something that is just going to make your life that much harder, like shooting a shotgun wad through your face, or slicing off your own dick, then shouldn't the law allow you to just die?

Murder is illegal, as is attempted murder (of self). You have to prosecute the "alleged" if you can. Our culture has a belief that even they can be "rehabilitated".

^Not a statement of personal belief, just of observation.

Well if he was not popular with the women before, he certainly will not be popular now!

Back