The Decal Library (was "Uploaded a bunch of decal scans to flickr...")

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
[EDIT] Renamed the thread to more accurately represent what this is... [/EDIT]

Hi all,

I've uploaded scans of a small portion of the decals that I haven't used yet to flickr...

image links to set

They include the:
Estes

Astrocam 110 (1327) (Original livery)
Astrocam 110 (1327) (1993 livery (damaged))
Comet Chaser (3202)
Fireaero (1953)
Saturn 1B (2048)
Scrambler (2072)
V2 Semi-Scale (003228)
Vagabond (003217)
Venus Probe (2120)
Warp II (2022)​
X-wing Fighter (2103)​

Apogee
Diamondback​

Monogram
B-1A (1/48 Scale)​

Glenco Models
Jupiter C (1/48 Scale)

Hopefully these'll help someone

Last edited:
I wish that more people would upload scans of their instructions, decals and fins (both still in the sheet balsa, and detached) with rulers or measurements (including thickness) for future builders.

I know that there are a few sites that archive this kind of info, but the .tif format doesn't always work on the various computers I have access to.

Last edited:
stickershock can do the goblin in vinyl*...and provides enough bats to do more than one side :).
*in various sizes
Rex

Today I uploaded the Estes QCC Explorer and the Quest Navaho AGM's decals to the archive.

stickershock can do the goblin in vinyl*...and provides enough bats to do more than one side :).
*in various sizes
Rex

That's really funny Rex:
Years back I completely redrew the Goblin and Bats so I could Hand cut Black vinyl decals for my BT-101 Goblin Upscale 5-D12 Cluster. I think I still have the Corel file somewhere. If I can find it I'll try to convert to a pdf and upload. I seem to recall this was in Corel-III...Wow that long ago LOL!

150-a-sm_Hobby Goblin on Pad_05-14-94.jpg

Last edited:
Do you happen to have or know where I could get a scan of the Big Bertha Black Beta decals? I recently bought a Big Bertha from Amazon but received the retro 70's style decals rather than the black ones. I've searched all over the site but can't seem to find anything.

Updated the list... new are the Vagabond, V2 Semi-Scale, Venus Probe, and the Ranger.

@eqg1967, sorry, Just saw the message. I don't have a clue about the Big Bertha Black Beta decals... If you have a kit number, you could try JimZ's site.

Unreal list! Thanks so much.

Will definitely use this for cool sticker sets that I'll integrate into my scratch builds.

K'Tesh, when I go to your Flikr, and try to Right Click and "Save Picture As", it won't let me. Am I doing it wrong?

K'Tesh, when I go to your Flikr, and try to Right Click and "Save Picture As", it won't let me. Am I doing it wrong?

What you need to do is find the download icon, click it...

Download from flickr 1.jpg

and select the size you want...

Download from flickr 2.jpg

And Bob's your Uncle :)

Back