• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chutes and Jolly Logic

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have some chutes for sale. As always I'm trying to "stream line" my collection of stuff.

2014-04-16 18.12.57.jpg2014-04-16 18.13.05.jpg2014-04-16 18.13.17.jpg2014-04-16 18.13.25.jpg2014-04-16 18.13.33.jpg

(1) 24" Top Flight "X" chute (Neon Pink & White) Used a couple times good condition - $10
(1) 24" Top Flight Thin Mill (Pumpkin Orange) New - $10
(2) 16" Aerotech Chutes (Yellow) New - $5 each
(1) Jolly Logic 2 Altimeter (New) Never Used - $60

If any of you have bought from me in the past you know how well I take care of my stuff. Most of the items listed above are new.

Prices include shipping within the CONUS.

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD!

Last edited:
I was surprised To see I received my items today. Since this wasn't a Paypal transaction, I didn't expect to see the items until he had my funds in hand( money order). Dan is obviously a trusting person as I am pretty sure that he doesn't have his money yet as I screwed up with post office closure on Friday ( I did let him know that FYI).

Anyone with doubts about buying anything from Dan, I can assure you he is good people in my book. All items were in pristine condition.

Please share how you keep your chutes looking that good as the pink "x" type looks brand new.

Thanks again Dan and all items will be put to good use.

I was surprised To see I received my items today. Since this wasn't a Paypal transaction, I didn't expect to see the items until he had my funds in hand( money order). Dan is obviously a trusting person as I am pretty sure that he doesn't have his money yet as I screwed up with post office closure on Friday ( I did let him know that FYI).

Anyone with doubts about buying anything from Dan, I can assure you he is good people in my book. All items were in pristine condition.

Please share how you keep your chutes looking that good as the pink "x" type looks brand new.

Thanks again Dan and all items will be put to good use.

Thanks Russ for the good words. Much appreciated! I consider everyone here like family and will always go the extra mile for each and every one of you!

All my chutes and other rocket related stuff is never abused and well taken care of. I use a little simple green on the chutes, lightly scrub with a brush and rinse with water and hang to dry on the cloths line.

I might be posting some other miscellaneous items soon so keep an open eye.:wink:

Last edited:
Back