Aero Tech 38 MD adapter for Loki

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomSmith58

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen one of these? Can you post a picture and a description of how they work?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I "think" you may mean Aero-Pack rather than Aero-tech.

In any case here are MD motor retainers with complete description how to install.

https://www.aeropack.net/min_dia_retainers.asp

Don't know what you are up to......but what's wrong with friction fit? No added weight, a bit of tape and your done. Been doing it for years....yes 75's & 98's M's!:dark:

Last edited:
Sorry, you are right, I meant Aero Pack. I can't see on the we sight anything that attaches to a Loki. All I can see on the Loki sight is a propellant installation picture that shows how to rig the motor for a delay burn controlled single deployment. I have no idea how a dual deployment is done with a Loki because I see no plug closure design.

What I want to see is some sort of plug closure for the Loki that also accommodates a eyebolt.

Has anyone seen that?

I think I faked myself out. I think the Aero Pack MD retainer needs no adapter for the Loki motor. I also read the Loki website closer and I see they sell plugged closures tapped for eyebolts...or Aero Pack retainers.

Mystery solved? Am I right?

Back