Level 1 Thank you!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowpuller

Reaction score
Just getting a chance to post. I got my level 1 Saturday at Orangeburg thanks to a ton of help from Jamie and Chuck both.

The entire place was willing to jump in and help me get there. Got to see a lot of really cool launches as well.

Used my Estes Ventris which has been slightly modified to include a pot scrubber baffle and rail guides.

You could tell she got hot from the ejection charge but was ready to go again.

Again thanks to Jamie and Chuck for making this happen. I owe Jamie big!

So many rockets, so little time, and money.

Congratulations on your Level 1! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Any photos or vids of your flight?

Congrats!

I'm preparing for my Level 1 at Orangeburg that will take place on May 17th / 18th.

Congrats!

What motor did you use? What kind of altitude you get? It must have gone pretty high.

Congrats and you are welcome. We were glad to have you attend one of our launches. Hopefully, you can make it down again.

I must have missed your L1 flight. I also flew a successful L1 at Orangeburg this last weekend. I used a LOC Minnie Magg on a CTI I212 Smokey Sam. I had a mobius camera taped to the air frame but I misread the status lights and paused it instead of turning it on. I did manage a still of the lift off. My thanks to Chuck and several of the other fliers for their advice and assistance.

David_Hunt_L1certification.jpg

Congratulations on your L1 and welcome to the High Power portion of our hobby. Enjoy the ride.
Fly the rockets that make you happy and that you can afford.

Back