• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TFR SXT-54 X form chute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Anyone have one? I was going to get it from rocketsrus, but apparently he isn't reliable, so I don't want to buy from there. I was going to get it from rocketsrus because I have a $20 credit with him, but now that he isn't responding to any emails... :confused:

So, if you have one, I am looking for it relatively cheap. It is about $28 MSRP, so I am looking for maybe $20 or so. Cheaper is better, color preference is anything but blue and green.

Thanks!

Matt

Contact Gary at TFR directly. He is super to deal with, and I am sure he will get you taken care of quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Anyone have one? I was going to get it from rocketsrus, but apparently he isn't reliable, so I don't want to buy from there. I was going to get it from rocketsrus because I have a $20 credit with him, but now that he isn't responding to any emails... :confused:

We have them in stock. If we don't have the specific color you request, we will let you know how long it will take for us to get it for you.

https://www.jonrocket.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_13&products_id=901

-- Roger

Jonrocket had good prices on TF chutes. I've ordered these from them two or three times.

Back