Nancy Grace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The idea is really great. There are a couple of problems though:

The time for this to happen was 15 years ago...

Good point.

Secondly, the federal government has zero business making any kind of law on how a company has to package or not package their services. It's not health or safety related in the least, and it's just not what the government is for. At all.

I would agree except that some branch of government (local/state/federal) saw to it that every cable company is allowed to operate in a virtual monopoly in most communities and by virtue of that "contract" has the right to dictate whatever they see as in the "public good."

Then again, the Internet and other technologies is rendering local monopolies less significant. Still, in most places, if you want to watch television, you get one, maybe two choices and both of them have "bundles."

Don't hide too long, most of us love you! I thought it was me...

Chad? *Sssshhhh......I'm guessing you too have not had a flaming bag of poo left on your front step either.....*:hot: Dude, i think we are both in the clear on this one...:duck:

I never watch the news, rarely is there any truth on any of them as they all have an agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I never watch the news, rarely is there any truth on any of them as they all have an agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Exactly, remember the old Watergate slogan, "Follow the Money."

Who's signing the paychecks? They're calling the shots. When the money men bark, the flunkies dance.

I hate The Big Bang Theory show. The jokes are stupid and the pace is so slow...here it is with no laugh track.

[video=youtube;jKS3MGriZcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs[/video]

See? Dull and puerile.

No.1Son refers to it as "Nerd Blackface". I was in the test audience for the pilot - haven't been back since.

Back