Nancy Grace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Byrum

Overstable By Design
Reaction score
THIS LINK will take you a site that is attempting to ban Nancy Grace from television. It is a petition without commitments. Although they will ask for a donation. I signed it because I have a reason. If you have a reason, at least check it out. Donations are not a requirement.

Nancy has become angrier and angrier as the years go by. She is so rude to her guests, that I don't know how she continues to have them.

I'd happily sign it -- she is one of the professional and proudly defiant morons whose very presence on teevee is driving down the IQ of the nation.

However, when they are pushing a petition primarily based on the premise the target is an imbecile, it would help if they didn't misspell the word "cretin" ("creighton' ??)

:y::y:

I can't watch her. She is rude to guests.

nancy Grace.JPG

That cat with the helmet head did make me laugh -

I'm waiting for someone to start a
"Remove Kathie Lee Gifford from the Today Show"
I'd sign that one too.
There's nothing worse than someone who thinks they are funny.

Last edited:
As crazy as she may be, she has as much of a right to be on TV as anyone else. Good luck with your survey, but I suggest you focus your time on more constructive things.

Nancy Grace does not bother me one bit. You see, I simply do not watch her.
Seems the easiest way to avoid discontent, has worked for me! The resemblance to the cat is uncanny!

Sadly, this just gets her more attention, which is exactly what she's after.

The best solution? Change the channel. Don't watch anything she's on.

What's a 'Nancy Grace'? Seriously - if you want to have a chance getting someone off the air, get a list of their advertisers. Send *them* the petition...

EXACTLY!!!

But see, in the "new America", folks have an INALIENABLE RIGHT not to have anything that might offend them and which they disagree with be available for public consumption...

Just so long as what they find offensive is "politically correct"...

I find this sort of attitude MUCH more sickening and dangerous than the rantings of some "television personality" with whom I might or might not agree, and have never watched...

Geez people suck more with every passing day...

Later! OL JR :)

When her commercial comes on I can't find the remote quick enough. Luckily she is not on BBC, DW or NHK.

But see, in the "new America", folks have an INALIENABLE RIGHT not to have anything that might offend them and which they disagree with be available for public consumption...

Yes, I do remember back in the day, when certain groups spoke out against music or television or whatever that was genuinely offensive, the often used response was, "Well, don't watch/listen." Now the tables are turned 180 degrees, but there doesn't seem to be so much derision for those trying to control what everyone says. Hmmm.

People are far too easily offended these days, I agree 110% with that. If you keep requesting censorship, we will be deprived of any opinion pieces, expert analyses, television personalities, conjecture, or any other individually generated content and the government will take care of us. Don't want anyone getting any crazy ideas and wander too far off the beaten path, do we?

As wrong as she may be, remember she has a right to be that wrong.

There is only one petition that counts, its called 'ratings'.

Sadly, this just gets her more attention, which is exactly what she's after.

The best solution? Change the channel. Don't watch anything she's on.

Exactly. There is no such thing as bad publicity, and something like this just raises her profile. She is outrageous for a reason, and attempting to ban her just plays right into her strategy for getting attention and ratings.

That and Star Trek, sounds good. Oh, and Battlestar Galatica and Futurama, that's all you need.

What, no Doctor Who? I'm offended and starting an online petition to have your list modified to include that show.:wink:

And, to comply with TRF spelling standards, I would add "Game of Throwns" to the list.

:p

(Guess who died)

Once again there seems to be a deep deep misunderstanding of what "censorship" is.

If this was a campaign to get some division of 'the guvvmint' to remove Nancy Grace from the airwaves, to use legal means to prevent her from using communications media to disseminate her opinions, indeed it would be censorship. This is nothing of the sort.

This is free-market capitalism at its best: a group of consumers/prospective customers attempting to inform a commercial entity that continuing to run Grace on their airwaves could be damaging to their commercial bottom line.

It's a group of non-imbeciles, which includes me (and I would assume/hope most of the people who post on this board) who wish to inform CNN that Grace's proudly defiant stupidity and idiocy is most annoying to those of us with functional adult brains and IQs over room temperature, and we would enjoy CNN's programming much more (and thus be more likely to patronize advertisers) if the chance of being assaulted by the ramblings of this idiot See You Next Thursday was eliminated.

CNN is free to make their programming decisions based on their assessments on the potential effects on their future commercial success.

It's of only academic interest to me anyway; I rarely if ever watch CNN, or ANY teevee news network, at all.

Most "TV" I watch is actually stuff I look for on the internet, like The Young Ones, Space 1999 or a particular documentary.

And you are all still paying cable companies 100 bucks a month for "news" and commercials because...:kill: Netflix 8 bucks a month and you can watch a whole series at once. It's almost like reading without the paper cuts.

Amazingly enough, what bothers me is that: a) she gets SO much airtime, disguised as "breaking news"... and
b) She feigns righteous indignation all the time... and
c) They continue to run the same three 4-second video gifs over and over and over again...as if it's new or important video
d) There's never anything NEW that develops or occurs during her "show".

I remember a day that when the network broke in with a News Bulletin or labeled something a " breaking story", the world stopped.... cause it was the death of a president, a cataclysmic event or something that changed our life.

Back