Peregrine CO2 Dimensions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenon

Reaction score
I just got a Peregrine CO2 System in the mail last week. I couldn't find any detailed dimensions anywhere online beyond a few simple ones that weren't that helpful in seeing if it'd fit in my rocket. I figured I'd measure the rest of the dimensions and post them here for folks to use to help designing before they get their systems. It's a little rough I drew it up quick in Word and haven't covered dimensioning things properly in quite a while, but I think it'll do.

[Edit: the long cylinder part is .910" diameter, not 1.124" as shown (copy and pasting fail...)]
MsUme9s.jpg

View attachment Peregrine Dimensions.pdf

If anyone needs clarification or if I missed something, let me know.

Attachments

• Peregrine Dimensions.pdf
    175.5 KB · Views: 120
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but do you (Or anyone) have the dimensions of the dual head for the Peregrine? Also, weight of the unit? Thanks

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but do you (Or anyone) have the dimensions of the dual head for the Peregrine? Also, weight of the unit? Thanks

Have you asked Tinder rocketry yet? I'll bet they have the dimensions. Cameron has always answered similar questions I have asked him.

+1, helped me out with a fit problem on mine and worked with me to find out where in the manufacturing process such an error might have occurred.

Back