• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huge, Ginormous group of Rocket motors for sale.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis

Reaction score
OK. Here is a ginormous (did I spell that right?) group of motors. Look through this list carefully. A lot of the Aerotech motors are old blister packs. A lot of 24 mm G's and F's. G-125's . Enerjet motors, you name it. Many, many companies listed. Don't be confused. I know there are several line items for the same motor. Add up the totals. I had these all in smaller boxes and just cataloged them as I took them out. Haven't gone through and combined them yet. There are over 200 motors E and above on this list. (well over). Lots of really rare motors. The first $2000 offer gets it. Otherwise I will attend LDRS this year and sell them individually. Even as fliers motors this is way way less than half price of what it would cost to buy the equivilant. These are in addition to the other motors I have listed.
PS my daughter was typing these in for me so I know there are some mistakes. Any questions about the list please PM me.
Mike

View attachment motors for sale.xls

By the way the number listed in column C is the quantity of this line item, Not the delay. Delays are not noted. If you need them let me know.
Mike

Back