KLOUDBURST 24

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genimijim

Reaction score
A few photos from KloudBurst 24 in Argonia, Kansas.

WSU (Wichita State University) rocketry club launched this brute, it went out of sight.

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Ahhh! I wondered if the impending weather would delay KloudBurst. Looks like a beautiful day yesterday!

I have a pile of half done rockets and EX motors I'll have to push ahead to AIRFest it looks like :(

Hope everyone can get some flights in today as well! Pics always appreciated :wink:

My team from Iowa State University was also there and we flew two rockets, an M and an L, with decent success. Pictures and video to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

My team from Iowa State University was also there and we flew two rockets, an M and an L, with decent success. Pictures and video to follow.
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Define the *Adjective* known as: "De-cent".:eek:
(Hoping IT really did go well...)

Sent from my bathroom, using invisible air wave thingies....to a repeating tower then on to this Server thing a mah-jig. All initiated by an I-gotcha-phone.

Did anybody find my 4" naked fg min dia from last summer with a 98/17500 case in it? Still holding out hope that this shows up at some point!

S

Back