Chuter2 & Heatseeker RTL!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Reaction score
Haley! 012.jpgHaley! 011.jpg
Did the C-2 sorta, kinda like the kit pic....but a little different! Think i might add a little nose weight to the HS! Sorry about the not so good pics....learning how to use my wifes new camera! The Junkyard Dog has a white base coat, but i still havent figured out how i want to finish it up!! The wierd lookin piece of aluminum in back of the rockets is a display stand im trying to finish for a good friend who built an AWESOME lookin Stiletto!:) Yeah Chris, its YOU!!:):)

View attachment 168758View attachment 168757
Did the C-2 sorta, kinda like the kit pic....but a little different! Think i might add a little nose weight to the HS! Sorry about the not so good pics....learning how to use my wifes new camera! The Junkyard Dog has a white base coat, but i still havent figured out how i want to finish it up!! The wierd lookin piece of aluminum in back of the rockets is a display stand im trying to finish for a good friend who built an AWESOME lookin Stiletto!:) Yeah Chris, its YOU!!:):)

The new models look great Bill!
But that display stand is too cool!
It'll make the Stiletto fly when it's standing still!

JP, THANKS SO MUCH!:) Whatcha been workin on lately?
Chris, Are you going to be at he April 19 TTRA launch? I dont know if it will even be done by then, but if not, i can send it to ya! I really dont know if will work for your model, but if not, im sure i can make it work...LMK! Bill

Nice rockets.
Is that display stand a table/desk stand, with the rocket positioned horizontal, or is it a wall mount with the rocket vertical? Either way, very cool!

Hey BABAR, its for a table/desk, horizontal, with a slight climb angle....and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:)

I see you put silver on the chuter 2 at the nose cone decal area. Are they decals or pin stripes or painted on? And the orange is that a pearl candy orange?

I see you put silver on the chuter 2 at the nose cone decal area. Are they decals or pin stripes or painted on? And the orange is that a pearl candy orange?
The silver is extra thin 1/4" automotive pin stripe tape, and the orange is just stock orange Rustoleum rattle can paint.........!

Back