I have offended

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Rex

Ordinary Average Guy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier today I offended on of our membership. I wish to publicly apologize to BLKKROW. I am sorry that I jumped into a conversation that I had no business in. I meant no disrespect to someone such as yourself who is working hard to better himself. In fact quite the oposite, I applaude your efforts. I was never man enough to go to school. I just work.

Now if you will allow me, I will go sit in the corner where I belong.

Earlier today I offended on of our membership. I wish to publicly apologize to BLKKROW. I am sorry that I jumped into a conversation that I had no business in. I meant no disrespect to someone such as yourself who is working hard to better himself. In fact quite the oposite, I applaude your efforts. I was never man enough to go to school. I just work.

Now if you will allow me, I will go sit in the corner where I belong.

Hey Terry,

Thank you for posting this! I am also sorry for my response I had a long day at work and was frustrated. Please do not feel like you need to apologize as it is just as much my fault as anyone else.

I do not know you too well, but I do hope to get to know you!

I am really bad with words, that is why I am going into the science field. However, I really hope I get my point across that I am not offended at all.

Last edited:
Let's all have a big HUG! :wink:

I like to see people apologize and ask for forgiveness. It gives me hope for the human race. Seriously.

Earlier today I offended on of our membership. I wish to publicly apologize to BLKKROW. <snip>

Hey Terry, Thank you for posting this! <snip> However, I really hope I get my point across that I am not offended at all.

I think this event speaks well of both of you. T-Rex - a man who is capable of apologizing is a strong, upright man. BLKKROW - likewise, it speaks well of you that you owned up to your role in the conflict.

There was a free and open exchange of communication, and best of all, nobody is holding a grudge. Holding a grudge accomplishes nothing except becoming a weight on your spirit.:gavel:

I think this event speaks well of both of you. T-Rex - a man who is capable of apologizing is a strong, upright man. BLKKROW - likewise, it speaks well of you that you owned up to your role in the conflict.

Agreed, I commend you both.

I was really surprised when I saw this thread. It really caught me off guard as I am used to people on the internet hiding behind their mistakes.

It really was pleasant and I do appreciate everyone's comments.

Kudos to both of you.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Trying to change my evil ways.....

I used to try and hide, but I am in a mode where I ask myself if I would say that to the persons face. If not, I shouldn't do it here either. As said, I stepped into a conversation that had nothing to do with me and vented some agrivation about todays youth, I should not have done that.

Along the same lines, stealing by any other name is still stealing. If I bring an eyebolt in to work and ask one of the hands to weld it shut, in my mind I am effectively stealing his time, the wire and the power from whomever is paying those bills.

Just the way my mind works...

Latest posts

Back