• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Collectors Motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis

Reaction score
Here is another group of my motor collection for sale. Once again these cannot be shipped. Some of these are very very rare.

AVI Gold Series F-23
E-11
E-24

Estes D-13 Tube (3 motors) First D motor

PlasmaJet H-46
G-36
F-16

Enerjet F-52 Boxed. Shrink wrap on box is there but broken but there (someone removed the ingnitor)
Enerjet E-24

Whirlwind E-25

FSI Thunderbolts G-60 Never released to public
F-32

Reaction Labs H-160
G-78
F-57

Coaster Super Jet E and F

Propulsion Industries H-140
F-57
E-30

Not pictured Cox Motors 4 boxes

003.JPG

New in box. Unopened shrink wrap Centuri B4-3 Mini motors. These are the 13mm size b motors, long out of production. This is a case of them. 12 packages of motors. Each box contains 4 motors. This is an unopened display/selling case, you remove one box and the next one falls in place. You won't see these again.

Also a large supply of Ellis Mountain long burn motors

10 g-37
5 E-12
4 F-20

002.JPG

004.JPG

Bump for lDRS. I will be attending LDRS this year. If anyone would like to buy any of these motors I can bring them to LDRS. MOst of the ones above are still for sale as well as most of the motors on the list below. Let me know of the ones that you want or make an offer for all of them
Mike

View attachment motors for sale.xls

Latest posts

Back