L1 Cert Successful!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjohnson

Reaction score
Loc Norad Pro Maxx
Aerotech H123W-M

2,468' at 377 mph. :grin:

Norad L1 Cert Launch.jpg

Congrats. Nice picture of the liftoff. Cool looking rocket too. Welcome to the club.

David

Congrats!!!!.......so now what you going to do?

Congrats!!!!.......so now what you going to do?

I'm going to Disneyland!!!

Oh, wait...

Sorry, got caught up in commercials of the past. I think I'm going to work on a Launch Pad Sidewinder now. :) I think for the next launch I'm going to find an I motor to send this up on. Try to break the 3,000' mark.

The picture was taken at the NAR launch yesterday at Missfit Flats, the dry Lake bed. Killachrome was right.

Were you there? I met a bunch of new people yesterday.

I was doing some work, so I didn't have a change to go :( The Reno TRA chapter is having a launch at White Lake on April 19. You should stop by! Also, if you PM me your name, email and NRA #, we'll add you to our list :D

I don't know that I'll go for my L2. Not yet anyways. I prefer scale and am going to start work on my Saturn 1B soon.

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

I don't know that I'll go for my L2. Not yet anyways. I prefer scale and am going to start work on my Saturn 1B soon.

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Ya I said that once, once!

TA

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Ya I said that once, once!

TA

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Ha! Me, too! But here I am, building my L2 rocket. And looking at $800 - $1000 level three motors and saying, "I'll never go for level three!"

Latest posts

Back