• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loc Precision Airframes/MMT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sghioto

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a mixed lot of airframes I would like to sell as a bundle. These are in brand new condition.

Eight......1.52" (38mm) Airframe/MMT Tubing. 34" long

One....... 2.14" ( 54mm) Airframe/MMT Tubing. 34" long

Two.......3.00" (75mm) Airframe/MMT Tubing. 34" long

65.00 for the whole lot, includes shipping.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Sold through Loc Precision hence the heading on this sale. Made from light weight fiber tubing with Glassine overwrap. This is the description from Loc Precision website.
Material thickness is .11" for the 38mm, .12" for the 54mm and .1" for the 75mm.

Steve G

I don't want to butt in but I think you have doubled the wall thickness. Subtracting the inside Dia. from the outside Dia. gives double the wall thickness. Wall thicknesses should be .055, .060, and .050 respectively.

I am a Loc dealer and saw the unfamiliar numbers while looking to see whether you had 75mm airframe tubing or the heavier MM tubing. Sorry for the intrusion.

Sold through Loc Precision hence the heading on this sale. Made from light weight fiber tubing with Glassine overwrap. This is the description from Loc Precision website.
Material thickness is .11" for the 38mm, .12" for the 54mm and .1" for the 75mm.

Steve G

My mistake, reading is essential. :)

Back