what pad is this?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zonie

Reaction score
I have done the usual searches but cannot find this one. anyone know who made these?

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1396294420.676174.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Tower on a tripod, pretty cool. I like the way the legs fold together. I've been thinking of a new launcher and I like that idea and I bet it's unpatented.(yeah, I "borrow" ideas all the time...who doesn't?)

Thanks David,

Well I got it from a buddy who ('s new girlfriend got him to) quit rocketry altogether (bummer). Super guy.

In addition to about $1K worth of SU and Reloads, Books, papers, and other felgercarb, many many built and unbuilt kits including a polecat Saturn V and a Polecat Redstone, a complete 54mm hypertek setup with about a dozen grains, and two RC boost gliders with a nice radio, this little baby was part of the deal. and I paid waaaay south of $1K for it all. Oh, a bundle of "jerry motors" too. We'll probably burn those in an EX launch or do some analysis for NAR on them.

I've been using it as a painting stand lately, but will probably take it over to my powder coater when I have a big lot of stuff for him to do... a good sandblasting and an "included" Bright yellow ETFE paint job with the requisite black stripes are in order. I love my GSE.

The Tower is easily removable for install of a 1010/1525 rail, and the tilt mechanism works, but will get a few of my own upgrades.

Thanks David,

Well I got it from a buddy who ('s new girlfriend got him to) quit rocketry altogether (bummer). Super guy.
Clearly this guy has lost more than his mind!

Back