• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Estes OOP Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsands16

Reaction score
I'm getting back into rocketry and would like to find some older ones to build, NOT SELL. If anyone has any Estes OOP rockets they would like to sell, please send me a PM.

Cloning them with parts is your best option. I'm sure people here can help with links for cloning plans.

Welcome to the forum, as you can see we are sometimes a smug bunch, however as rocket enthusiast, we are all looking for the great score of kits we missed in past years! As stated above, the best bet is by cloning, searching on this site will give some great information on cloning, and a couple of sites like these below will give you lots a plans to get started with. Parts can be had on line for most of the old timers.

https://www.oldrocketplans.com/
https://www.spacemodeling.org/JimZ/rp00.htm

Happy Flying!
Mike D.

Sometimes people will have massive sell offs here, eBay is also a good place to watch but prices can go pretty high there.

Are there specific kits you are looking for?

Ac supply has stock of some discontinued kits..like estes classics like satelite interceptor sst comanche 3 ect - all at agressive price.

So no mars landers ...and some oop kits disappeared very quickly like the executioner and d region tomahawk.. but others were in stock years like the sr71 (they finally sod out last year).

Kenny

Those 2 were part of multi-rocket sale from Ebay. I'm not interested in Stars Wars rockets so I sold them before I knew about this website. Wow, some people are very defensive on here. I purchased a few rockets from a some members on here and don't plan to sell any of them. I actually built a couple rockets this weekend.

Just so you know, the reason people are touchy on this subject is that we have had some people come on here and ask for OOP kits. People sold them at lower prices, helping out another forum member. However, he simply turned around and jacked up the cost on eBay, making some people a little angry.

Just so you know, the reason people are touchy on this subject is that we have had some people come on here and ask for OOP kits. People sold them at lower prices, helping out another forum member. However, he simply turned around and jacked up the cost on eBay, making some people a little angry.

Exactly.

Yep, and just because one person did it, everyone else should be Guilty Until Proven Innocent. :facepalm:

I have a spaceship one and a few other 90's early 2000 kits I will look in the shop and see what I have if you are interested.
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude
Countyline Cycles and Hobbies

Here's a list of what I have as of 2 April 2014
Estes
1 Canadian Arrow (opened but comp.) $20.00
1 Space ship one (open B.C) $15.00
2 Space ship one not opened $20.00
1 Porta pot shot (opened B.C) $15.00
1 Rubicon (open B.C) $20.00
1 Fireaero (open wth bent BT will toss in another new BT50 $10.00

Century