BaddAzz Mini Missile Line

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, stop making kits. My keyboard is covered in drool. I want a nike smoke.

Is that Pheonix on the bottom row?

Bottom Left is a Falcon.
I'm trying to get these ready to test this weekend. Work is kicking my tail.

Nike and Phoenix. You got me hooked on PVC rockets with Myzztic.

I just think it's great that Zeroignite wants in!!! :)

Shhhh.... Don't anybody tell her that these are Models of Missiles that are designed to Kill Stuff. :y:

I just think it's great that Zeroignite wants in!!! :)

Shhhh.... Don't anybody tell her that these are Models of Missiles that are designed to Kill Stuff. :y:
:laughs:
The SAAB 172 was never fielded.

I would like to build one. You think people would like a clustered 24mm to a 29mm?

Yes, yes . . . I have never done a cluster but that would be the one to do it. Would there be room for a PET2 onboard somewhere?

image.jpg

Eric, saw this in the corner of one of the first photos. Looks cool... What is it, and how did it fly? ;)

Just received my Defender MKII in the mail and I am already doing the fillets. Tomorrow paint. Great kit, seamless build, wish all kit builds went this easy. Looking forward to the new kits becoming available; there's at least four I have my eye on. I like the idea of a 24mm fleet that's sturdy and fun to build. Now if only I could be more enthusiastic about painting. Hey, how about colored PVC:rofl:

Thanks Eric

Have you considered taking advance orders to gauge demand? Of course, people changing their minds and backing out would skew the results. I'd be interested in pricing and labeling of each rocket by name, as some of them I don't recognize.

I'm beginning to realize that I'm a rocket hoarder and I love it!

Have you considered taking advance orders to gauge demand? Of course, people changing their minds and backing out would skew the results. I'd be interested in pricing and labeling of each rocket by name, as some of them I don't recognize.

I'm beginning to realize that I'm a rocket hoarder and I love it!

Henry I plan to release them one by one no particular order.I would prefer not to take orders in advance. I Very Much Do appreciate your interest!!!

Here are some photos of the rockets with color, not all are finished , but they will fly this weekend.

100_2662b.JPG

100_2659b.jpg

100_2658b.jpg

100_2655b.jpg

100_2653b.jpg

100_2654b.jpg

I really like the harpoon. Very nice line up. Assuming they fly well, how long do you anticipate until they are available?

Back