• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I Need replacement BT for damaged Mercury Atlas BT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astronot

Reaction score
I bought a Mercury Atlas kit a little while back. The main Body Tube was damaged severely in shipping. Does anyone have a replacement Body Tube they'd be willing to sell to me?

Dimensions are 3.4 inch diameter by 18 7/8 inch length. It goes to the Estes Mercury Atlas kit #2111

Please send me a PM.

Thanks,

David

Last edited:
I have something. But it's been built into an unpainted "bad idea". I'm willing to send it to you for shipping costs if you're willing to work on it a little. If you don't get another offer, I'll snap some photos and describe the work you'll need to do.
Kevin

I have something. But it's been built into an unpainted "bad idea". I'm willing to send it to you for shipping costs if you're willing to work on it a little. If you don't get another offer, I'll snap some photos and describe the work you'll need to do.
Kevin

So far, I'm interested. I imagine I'm gonna have a hard time finding one.

David

I think I have an unbuilt kit at a friends house. Let me do some research and I'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1396012588.160357.jpg
If this is what your looking for (circa 1970's or 80's) I almost know for sure I have it

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back