• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring Cleaning... 29 / 38 / 54 Rouse Tech and assorted hardware for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMR

Entropy Demonstrator
Reaction score
I have managed to accumulate some duplicates and/or under-utilized hardware, and now is the time to pass them along, as well as a reload I no longer have a case for. Not planning on shipping anything just yet, this round is intended for face-to-face handoff in the tri-state area (N Illinois, S Wisconsin, NW Indiana), with free delivery to Bong (incl LDRS), Thunderstruck, Princeton (incl Midwest Power), New Berlin sod field, or Hughes farm launches. I will accept cash, personal check*, or an I.O.U. from known individuals for all transactions. (* No post-dated, third-party, out-of-state starter checks.) Everything listed was purchased new by me, all histories known and proper care/cleaning given. PM me and I'll hold them for you (in the order PM received). I'll get some pictures posted in the morning.

Rouse Tech Hardware (Aerotech compatible / interchangeable):

sold. (2) Rouse Tech 29 / 40-120 hardware sets (casing, aft closure, open forward closure). New, never flown or loaded. $35. ($50 retail)
sold. (1) Rouse Tech 38 / 360 hardware set (casing, aft closure, open forward closure). Flown 5 times, excellent condition. $55. ($99 retail)
sold. (1) Rouse Tech 54 / 427 hardware set (casing, aft closure, open forward closure). Flown 4 times, excellent condition. $75. ($133 retail)
sold. (1) Rouse Tech 54 / 852 hardware set (casing, aft closure, open forward closure). Flown 3 times, excellent condition. $85. ($143 retail)

sold. (2) Rouse Tech 54mm plugged (tapped) forward closures. Flown 1 time each, excellent condition. $33. ($55 retail)

(1) Rouse Tech 54mm extended forward closure, open. Flown 1 time (J135-W), excellent condition. $25. ($42 retail)
sold. (1) Dr. Rocket 54mm extended forward closure, plugged. (Aerotech compatible / interchangeable). Flown 1 time (J270-W), excellent condition. $25. ($42 retail)

Miscellany (new in package):

sold. (1) Aerotech H128-W White Lightning reload for the 29 / 180 case. New in package. $12. ($20 retail)
sold. (2) pair of Unistrut buttons for your larger projects. White, new in package. $3/pair. ($5.50/pair retail)

items sold in red font
available in black font

Last edited:
I would like the 54-427 hardware Sather.
*edit* If you still have the H128 next time I see you, I'll take that too.

Last edited:
PM sent for the 29/40-120 - both if they are still available. Can pick up at ThunderStruck

Last edited:
Wow, that was fast. Got up this morning, had a sensible breakfast, took a picture of the hardware as promised, and logged in to find almost all of it sold. Thanks for your trust and support.

P.S. This didn't even make a dent in my rocket dungeon, but I did promise my (understanding, supportive, and forgiving) spouse that I would "clear some space" for whatever Tim has in mind for the MWP 12 drag race. Promise fulfilled! Technically.

Sather

IMG_5009.jpg

Wow, that was fast. Got up this morning, had a sensible breakfast, took a picture of the hardware as promised, and logged in to find almost all of it sold. Thanks for your trust and support.

P.S. This didn't even make a dent in my rocket dungeon, but I did promise my (understanding, supportive, and forgiving) spouse that I would "clear some space" for whatever Tim has in mind for the MWP 12 drag race. Promise fulfilled! Technically.

Sather

I believe you're going to have to clear a lot more space than the absence of those little items fill!;)

I'll take the Unistrut buttons if available; pickup at Thunderstricken.

-Eric-

Yeah, all of that would fit inside one motor casing!! :)

The operative word in the phrase "clear some space" is some. I occasionally (often) have to rely on the "forgiving" part of her. :smile:

Latest posts

Back