Forum Games (What ads do you have?) For ALL TRF'ers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BorrowLenses (I've rented from them a couple times, and spent a lot of time browsing), BigCommerce (I'm working on a site there) and Amazon camera stuff (I've spent a LOT there). Those are the most common ones, for me.

At work, sites I visit serve up Exact Target (they're a company) ads from Google. I spend a fair amount of time on the Exact Target website, due to work.

-Kevin

Apparently I want to by a small car (nissan Versa or Scion), have it delivered by Amazon Prime, and insure it with Allstate. I didn;t know I wanted any of that, but here we are. And with the money I save I want to take Air France to Istanbul for $997...actually, I really do want to do that.

Earthshare (whatever that is) and Bissell. Where's the "Go away, I already own one of your products" button?!

I do not see ads. I have the NoScript Add-On installed in FireFox, so I rarely see ads whenever I browse the interwebs.

Walt Disney and American girl. WHAT THE? Have to admit I cleared my cookies but?

Michelle Nunn for Senate. I thought this place was politics free.

I think they must be random. Dodge, Ford, and Title loans. I have not looked at cars on my iPad.

3D printing and Orthodontics. (They don't understand I already got the braces off...:))

Back