NYPOWER LOW MEDIUM AND HIGH POWER

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHASE

Reaction score
NYPOWER this May in Geneseo NY will bring out talented builders of rockets from the smallest to large M powered flights.
NAR rules with single M motor noncomplex flights allowed will put the BFR trailer at 500' from the flight line. You will see these large rockets takeoff closer to you than you could imagine done with the safest launch equiptment.

Want to study small and mid size rockets, then walk the flight line and meet rocketeers happy to show and explain their projects.

WWW.MARSCLUB.org for NYPOWER Memorial Day info and the launch schedule for monthly events May through October in Geneseo NY.

Last edited:
I plan to be there coming from PA. I'll have low/mid and high power rockets and would be glad to meet and talk with anyone interested. I will also be running a Fly-It, Take-It program at my canopy, for any first-time flyers. If you've never flown a rocket before, look me up, you can fly a rocket built by me or my rocketry friends, and then take it home! I provide the first engine and help you prep the rocket and get it on the pad. If I'm too busy to do it all, I'll enlist some MARS members. :)
Ptommy

I plan to be there coming from PA. I'll have low/mid and high power rockets and would be glad to meet and talk with anyone interested. I will also be running a Fly-It, Take-It program at my canopy, for any first-time flyers. If you've never flown a rocket before, look me up, you can fly a rocket built by me or my rocketry friends, and then take it home! I provide the first engine and help you prep the rocket and get it on the pad. If I'm too busy to do it all, I'll enlist some MARS members. :)
Ptommy

That is really nice of you, thanks! My local grandkids will be paying us a visit either Saturday/Sunday, so will look you up as the oldest is 5 going on 30 (and I am not kidding about that...)
Greg

Back