• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech Reloads & Kit(s) For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question...
A lot of those motors don't require HAZMAT. Are they still not ok to ship?

Last edited:
The key words in the first sentence of that pdf is: RCS has received authorization... I know that when I ship, I am asked all the time if I am shipping flamables; lithium batteries or perfume... as these are illegal to ship without authorization etc. If I could I would, and could have sold these motors to 6 or 7 different people already.

PLEASE, if anyone is willing to deliver these motors to orangeburg, please let me know. I am interested in the H180, the J528, and the E18's... Please let me know if you can.

Thanks!

I'll take the Phoenix.

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

I am getting very little local traffic feedback from the reloads, both from here, and where I have them posted locally with the club... I need to sell the whole lot, but it is looking like I may need to pull these back and re-think my strategy... or just keep them :) One friendly bump here before the weekend. Tomorrow I will finally get around to taking some pics of the kit items I will have up for sale. Thanks for the interest so far.

I may have a shipping option for the Aerotech reloads, however, to reduce my shipping costs, I would need to sell the reloads as one lot for $200 shipped! This does not inlcude the Loki J528, unless specified by interested parties... just add the price to the Aerotech price, and I will still include the delay tool as advertised. This will hold true for the Estes motors, which would need to sell as a lot purchase to reduce my shipping costs.

THIS IS NOT A GUANTEED FIX...

A vendor has offered to ship the reloads for me, if I can find a way to get them to him in Georgia... I may still be stuck, but I will look into it more... Again, I cannot guarantee this will work.

Just confirming, your post is saying that you can buy the J separately? If so, the J is mine!

Correct, I can have it shipped to a certified person. They will keep possession of the motor and load it in the rocket. That is how I have flown 3 H motors and an I. :)

Updated info: tbonerocketeer will have posession of my motors and reloads that I have listed for sale by April 12th. He is the owner of Chris' Rocket Supplies - https://www.csrocketry.com/store/ tboneroceteer has the appropriate paperwork to ship hazardous materials. Again, the kicker is, I must keep shipping down, therefore will need to sell the Aerotech relaods as a lot, and the estes E-motors as a lot. The J528 is spoken for. I will hand over the reloads to tbone, and he will ship them to the appropriate address.

So officially, all motors listed are for sale country wide, but only in two complete lots... Still one of the best deals on the net for a seasons worth of mid-power reloads!

Updated info: tbonerocketeer will have posession of my motors and reloads that I have listed for sale by April 12th. He is the owner of Chris' Rocket Supplies - https://www.csrocketry.com/store/ tboneroceteer has the appropriate paperwork to ship hazardous materials. Again, the kicker is, I must keep shipping down, therefore will need to sell the Aerotech relaods as a lot, and the estes E-motors as a lot. The J528 is spoken for. I will hand over the reloads to tbone, and he will ship them to the appropriate address.

So officially, all motors listed are for sale country wide, but only in two complete lots... Still one of the best deals on the net for a seasons worth of mid-power reloads!

Once I have them, I will give Dragon the shipping costs, and he can collect it.

Johnnie, give me a call.

Update:

tbonerocketeer has informed that there is HAZMAT associated with the following motors & reloads: Aerotech F22's, ESTES E9's and the Loki J528

With that said, I cannot afford to sell the ESTES and the Loki Seperately, as shipping w/ HAZMAT will be $40 - $48.

iqsy59 has opted to purchase all of the Aerotech relaods and the ESTES motors... combined, I cover the shipping & HAZMAT. I'm sorry blackbrandt, but I cannot affordably ship a J528 to you, no matter how I look at it. tbonerocketeer has made me an offer on the J528, so now, all motors are sold...

iqsy59 - do you concur? I am sending uyou a PM to work out the details.

Thanks for all for looking; Than you to Chris (tbonerocketeer) for helping with this; My apollogies blackbrandt...

new thread and new kits to follow...

So wait, I am not getting the J528? I am figuring out a few details with him at the moment...

:confused:

That is correct, shipping and HAZMAT combined will run at or above the $40 I have the motor listed at... I cannot make that kind of a deal.

Check your email.

Sent from a odd interactive handheld doohickey... ;)

Update:

tbonerocketeer has informed that there is HAZMAT associated with the following motors & reloads: Aerotech F22's, ESTES E9's and the Loki J528

With that said, I cannot afford to sell the ESTES and the Loki Seperately, as shipping w/ HAZMAT will be $40 - $48.

iqsy59 has opted to purchase all of the Aerotech relaods and the ESTES motors... combined, I cover the shipping & HAZMAT. I'm sorry blackbrandt, but I cannot affordably ship a J528 to you, no matter how I look at it. tbonerocketeer has made me an offer on the J528, so now, all motors are sold...

iqsy59 - do you concur? I am sending uyou a PM to work out the details.

Thanks for all for looking; Than you to Chris (tbonerocketeer) for helping with this; My apollogies blackbrandt...

new thread and new kits to follow...

Regarding the Aerotech reloads and Estes motors, "I'll take it!"

Cheers,
Michael

Why not just take the motors to a launch and sell them out of your car. No shipping, no hazmat, and all cash in hand.

However, I am not really receiving it. It will be under possession of a L3 flier until flight.

Back