thank you to a vendor for thunder struck raffle prizes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris m

Reaction score
Ok I don't want any b.s or whinning . If you don't like what this vendor is then don't respond and go to the next thread .
Ok Jerry irving from USR has donated three kits for the 2014 thunder struck raffle . I don't know what kits he is sending . He has 40+ kits in his line . He ships fast , will respond very quickly to emails and very helpful with his products . Will update what we get thanks chris

I feel like this is a vicarious post by JI, a bit of "troll bait."

His generosity is good for the hobby. A majority of people involved these days hasn't the foggiest of ideas as to who Jerry is or what he is notorious for. Let's keep it that way, as the issue has been solved on this forum. It's okay to say "USR has donated three kits for the Thunder Struck raffle, thank you USR!"

So, thanks USR! I will not be at the launch and therefore not eligible to win the kits, but thanks for contributing!

Yes he had a bad wrap and I didn't know what people were talking about till I dug it up . No I'm.not a troll or trying to bait people to pushing match . To me the past is just that . On a update john from Marsha just gave us a 54L so thanks to him as well

Yes he had a bad wrap and I didn't know what people were talking about till I dug it up . No I'm.not a troll or trying to bait people to pushing match . To me the past is just that . On a update john from Marsha just gave us a 54L so thanks to him as well

MARSA54L cool!!!!

Changing his name was a solid plan, "Irving" seems a little too close though.:roll:

I feel like this is a vicarious post by JI, a bit of "troll bait."
index.jpg

You're going to have to get used to the fact that the majority of people involved in rocketry for a long time want nothing to do with JI.

It was a great excuse for some Primus...I don't see an issue with that!

You're going to have to get used to the fact that the majority of people involved in rocketry for a long time want nothing to do with JI.

Yes I know I don't follow the leader . And fly the same thing every one else . I can really care less .

Yes I know I don't follow the leader . And fly the same thing every one else . I can really care less .
Then don't expect people to climb aboard your wagon, you seem a bit perturbed that no one has here.
fan.jpg

We won the Public Missiles AMRAAM 2 at MWP. Let's see if we can make it two in a row.

Don't matter to me who donated it. Kudos to the vendor.

And Kudos to Marsa Systems!

Last edited:
Chris, thanks for taking initiative and getting some extra prizes donated for the raffle.

Thanks to all of our other vendors for supporting us as well. It's going to be a great event. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Back