One Big Rocket at NYPOWER

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jderimig

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
MARS member Tom C showed off his rocket under construction at the Rochester Institude of Technology.

Tom C.jpg

Also, for other large projects out there, NYPOWER will have use of Tom's 20foot unistruct tower launch pad.

Bring em.

Edit: The rocket in not under construction AT RIT, it was just shown there as part of a members' meeting.

Last edited:
You will see the whole flight for sure apogee is expected at 1100' or so. Tom builds big rockets that stay well below 1500'

BFR trailer at NYPOWER is at all MARS Geneseo NY launches.
20' and 12' unistrut rails in addition to a 12' 10-10 and 12' 15-15
Raising the largest M motor rocket at NYPOWER is effortless with this launch tower.
The MARS BFR fliers will help you get your rocket out to the pad and load with you. Also they will help with recovery of your rocket.The electronics at the pad are modern and safe.
See marsclub.org for BFR NYPOWER info and come to any Geneseo launch to enjoy launching large or small projects.

Got a large rocket to fly at NYPOWER or any MARS launch in Geneseo NY?
Check www.Marsclub.org for the BFR guidlines and come to a great launch field with safe equiptment and club members to help you get your rocket from flight line onto the pad and recover.

There will be large M powered rockets flown every day at NYPOWER in addition to the most interesting and well performing low and mid power projects.

Last edited:
This will be an awesome event. I think I just might even put up Independence once again. With a 20 foot tower, why not!
IMAG0068.jpg

Jim, I couldn't help but notice you had a typo above...
You said "I just might".
What we know you really meant to say is "I will".
Greg

Latest posts

Back