Getting ready for Red Glare

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kehoes23

Reaction score
I know Red Glare is in April, so to make sure I have every thing that I need I have started on my list of things that I will need for Red Glare. I'll be at Red Glare on Saturday only and will be launching my Madcow Super DX3 aka Resident Evil rocket it will be its maiden flight on the biggest motor I have yet to launch with an Aerotech K550, so far the biggest motor that I launched is an Aerotech J500 and I'll have my Estes Mega Der Red Max on hand for the Mega Der Red Max drag race, so right now I'm counting the days till Red Glare.:horse:

I'm going to have the following items for sale at Red Glare on Saturday, I know this is not the spot to post for sale items for I'm not selling the items on TRF, sorry for the inconvience. I would like to sell them as one but I am willing to sell pice by pice. The items for sale are 24 and 29mm motor reload cases.
image.jpg
24/40:24/60: 29/240
image.jpg
24/40 Rousetech complete case used over a dozen times sold
image.jpg
24/60 Aerotech complete case, used four times sold

image.jpgimage.jpg
29/240 Aerotech reload case and seal disc, never used, forward closure used over a dozen times. This case dose not come with an aft closure.sold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Since I had a day off from work, I spent the day getting the resident evil rocket ready for Red Glare. I got all the separation charges done, the separation lighters done and finished the av bay, and got the recovery put together, now I'm just waiting till launch time:flyingpig:

Back