So It Begins

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Now open your wallet and go for Level 2 :roll:

I'm already working on planning that, I promise. I've got a thread up in the Plans section about something I'd like to build. If that doesn't work then I have a couple of kits I'm considering. :)

I remember that flight. It wasn't a very big tree. So, did the chute rip/shread or did it just pull loose? I remember you asking about that.

Congrats on the L1!

You'll remember when I told you about the pole that I broke. After that, another guy helped me get it down. He knew how to handle those poles like a pro. Everything came down just fine. Admittedly a few inches from my face. I just assume that it was happy to be back in my arms. Such an affectionate rocket.

You'll remember when I told you about the pole that I broke. After that, another guy helped me get it down. He knew how to handle those poles like a pro. Everything came down just fine. Admittedly a few inches from my face. I just assume that it was happy to be back in my arms. Such an affectionate rocket.

Now that you mention it, I do remember about the pole. Guess that goes on the summer time maintenance list. Actual it should probably go on the "replace me" list. That thing was around when I started flying back in 2003. I glassed the tube once before because it was shattered.

Back