New From 3D Rocketry! --> CIRCULUS 3 <--

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slickwilly

Reaction score
"CIRCULUS 3" is now for sale!!

Circulus 3 Final Kit.jpgCirculus 3in.jpg

This 3in. dia. x 28.75" long kit weighs in at 20 oz. and comes with:

11.25" Pre-Weighted Nose Cone
15" Fiber Body Tube
7.75" x 29mm Motor Tube (Kit is designed for 195mm long motors and shorter.)
3/16" Thick Plywood Fins, Centering Rings and Bulkhead
.375" Fiber Nose Cone Bulkhead Stop
1/4" x 1/8" Basswood Fin Trim
1/4" Eyebolt W/Nuts and Washer
8.25" x 2.375" Fiber Tail Ring
3" x 1/4" Launch Lug
Slot Cutting Template, Fin Alignment Template and Instruction Booklet.

Predicted Altitudes up to 2200 Ft.

Last edited:
Can't make it to Thunderstruck this year.:( I need to stay home and help the sick wife. Looks like the weather is going to be great but muddy.

Also one of my kids put up the ion collector on a cti F 85 it did well

A 38mm motors weight would make it unstable unless you add more nose weight. Also would probably be too much stress on the tail ring and fins connection.

Ok thanks . Most likely will still order one . Are you going to mid west power ?

Just took a quick look through your website and catalog -- wow, you have some nice looking kits there! I especially like this one.

I sure hope to be at MWP this year Chris. The wife has been pretty ill. Thanks Mark II I really enjoy coming up with new and unique designs.

Here is mine in a Navy Blue and Yellow homage to the Blue Angels

I even painted the rings on the inside

circulus 3a.jpg circulus 3b.jpg

I just finished it and have not had a chance to fly it yet - probably will wait for LDRS

That is a fine looking kit, probably my favorite stubby rocket design. I think I may have inadvertently copied the paint scheme for an upcoming build of mine. At least I know it'll look good!

Back