Well, it is now officially(at least here on the right coast) 10/01/09..So, that means it is now Rocketober! And time to kick off the next round of competition! Usual stuff below..Just make sure you read it so you know what the 'theme' is this month and who our great sponsor is!
This is the official location of The Rocketry Forum Best Rocket Competition. This is a monthly event to show off your "stuff" and find out who has THE BEST ROCKET OF THE MONTH! When entering, make sure you follow the criteria listed below and you will do fine. From the 21st(or there about) until the end of the month we'll be polling to see who should win the Best Rocket Competition.
1. Header of picture must include, name, what kit or was it custom, LPR, MPR or HPR.
2. A BRIEF description of rocket details. Anything that would make it apparent to somebody that yours is THE BEST.
3. Only ONE entry per month.
4. No extended off topic conversations.
5. Rockets made at any period of time may be used.Preferably one that is STILL in your fleet at the time of the competition!
6. Rocket may be entered into the competition only ONE time!
7. If there is a monthly specified type of contest (such as red, white and blue themed), you can only enter rockets that are applicable.
8. Entries will be taken first 3 weeks of month and after the 21st of every month the contest closes.
9. The last week of the month will be polling on who should win in each class.
10. Winners get bragging rights for a month!
Rocketober..The feel of fall is in the air! Getting chilly out at night and you need to wear your jacket? What about your rocket? Is it built, have a knock out paint job, but just lacks that final 'punch' of some great decals? Well, let's see them!..So this months theme is:
Painted, but UN-decaled rockets..
Scroll down to see how winning this competition will take your rocket from being an '8' to a '10'!
So, show us your awesome builds!
Remember detail, details, details! So don't be shy, include extra photos of the little bits that make YOUR model extra special!
If you entry is a kit, let us know who's kit it is!
Mark, of Sticker Shock, is making a return visit to sponsor this months competition! So, here's the deal, win the competition and get a $30 shopping spree to get those knockout decals your rocket so desperately needs!so get your entries in!
And may the best rocket win!