New Product: Odd'l Rockets Has Produced a Real Wiener!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Last edited:
If we're "Sold Out" of the Pigasuses, please don't despair ... we expect another litter to arrive soon.

-- Roger

Wow! I looked earlier and it said something to the effect of "Coming soon". I just emailed Hans today to see when it would be released. Now they're already sold out? I hope you've got more in the pipeline.

Wow! I looked earlier and it said something to the effect of "Coming soon". I just emailed Hans today to see when it would be released. Now they're already sold out? I hope you've got more in the pipeline.

I honestly thought that we had enough of the kits in stock to survive the initial demand when this little piggy went to market. But, I guess we underestimated how popular the kit would be. All those who promised to do something "when pigs fly" should avoid rocket launches in the future.

Odd'l Rockets is working on more kits for us. There may be a delay as some of the parts need to be obtained. So, the earliest I would expect us to get more of the kits is mid to late next week.

Again, I apologize for offering the kit before we had enough of them to meet the demand. We just underestimated the appeal of the Pigasus.

-- Roger

The critics are united in their praise for the new Odd'l Rockets Pigasus model rocket kit!

"It's a terrific pork flyer." - Ham Solo

"Don't fry your bacon, fly it!" - Piggie Smalls (The Notorious P.I.G.)

"You will believe a pig can fly." - Pigmund Freud

"I feel a connection to this rocket." - Kevin Bacon

"Odd'l Rockets has produced a real wiener." - Col. Tom Porker

Get One Now:

https://www.jonrocket.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_38_64&products_id=975

More testimonials: "This rocket is a bad *** ****** ******!" - Hamuel L. Jackson

"Oh, d-d-d-dear! It looks a little like ME!" - Piglet

"This thing almost makes me forget that I want to put those Duke boys behind bars." - Boss Hogg

Woohoo! I received an email today that the Pigasus was back in stock. I had my order placed 5 minutes later. I'm looking forward to this build as it will be my first odd roc.

Sent from my Tegra Note 7

I would like to get 1 or 2 also, but per the website they show out of stock again, must have sold out the second litter already, Hans needs to get to makin' more bacon.

If you use dual green parachutes, the LCO can announce the recovery as "green eggs & ham" incoming......

Woohoo! I received an email today that the Pigasus was back in stock. I had my order placed 5 minutes later. I'm looking forward to this build as it will be my first odd roc.

Sent from my Tegra Note 7

My build pile is empty and I was BOAR-ed. Sunday night I was feeling SOW-y for myself so checked jonrocket.com and SQUEALED when I saw there was one Pigasus in stock. Definitely a PIG me up.

I HAM hoping to go whole HOG in a build thread while trying to avoid g-OINK-razy and BACON mistakes.

After the first launch I'll post pics so you can see how that SWINE flew.

I ordered this from Jonrocket on Sunday and it arrived yesterday. It was packed well.

I guess it helps if I attach the picture.

1396011883010.jpg

A new litter of Pigasuses has arrived at JonRocket.com!

-- Roger

Back