Aerotech Single Use High Power Price List

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I wrote "usually" and "presume" and "trustworthy" is because I don't fully trust motor eject on 29mm CTI Vmaxes. They obviously got it certified, and they do work more often than not, but in my personal experience the H410 doesn't have a great record. On the AT side, I flew an I1299N, and upon disassembling the motor, I found that the delay grain didn't ignite: the short burn is exactly why they didn't bother certifying Warp 9 motors with motor eject.

The reason I wrote "Not gonna happen" is because...it's not going to happen. ("it" being motor eject Warp 9 motors)

The reason I wrote "You have it backwards" was...because...you seemed to have it backwards. (if I may remind you: "The faster burning Cesaroni delay (I have no idea, so I assume you're right...) allows for a thicker/longer delay element. Whereas the slower burning AT delay doesn't allow for a sufficient thickness to contain the forces resulting from the combustion chamber pressure?" The CTI delay is physically longer, but the issue with the slower burning delay is not the insufficient thickness but rather not igniting in the first place.)

I wasn't trying to be demeaning, just trying to explain as best as I could.

I'm not a fan of sweeping statements of fact loaded with qualifiers, that's all. :cool:

A). I flown vmaxs. Motor eject. Works as advertised. Indeed I've NEVER had a CTI motor fail to eject. I've have strong and weak ones. But all ejected.
B) The H dark matter is 15ns over a full G. It's basically a full G staging to a weak D12. That H45? 320ns baby... a FULL H and the same with the long burn I. 640ns.
C) The really must fly motor IMO is the I240DM. Its an 85% I. So you are gonna get the effect AND some decent bang for your buck.

I'm not a fan of sweeping statements of fact loaded with qualifiers, that's all.
YMMV, Void Where Prohibited, See Your Doctor if... longer than 4 hours, Closed Course Professional Driver, See dealer for details, side effects may include pain, nausea, fever, cancer, suicidal tendencies, and limited lifespan, read directions, always wear a helmet.

Last edited:
I flew the H115DM in my NCR Patriot Yesterday at the QCRS club launch. Ignition was instant. Boost was nice. I had a little deployment problem, but not enough to crash. Drilling the delay was easy, after I got a motor that actually had a delay...:facepalm: The first motor I got, you could see right through :surprised: I'll use one again. Nice motor.

Adrian

I'm finally getting in my RAH order, placed two months ago, which has some of these. I have some I140s, an I280DM, and a J270, plus the requisite G75 Metalstorms, along with the standard 38mm WL loads I tend to need in certain gliders. All the above are going into gliders, and I'm hoping to use the newer DMS jobs once released and available.

Have Fedex confirmation of my order arriving tomorrow or Tuesday, too bad the big launch was *this* weekend!!

Back