Open Rocket: Printing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1RocketMike

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me how to print different things in OpenRocket, such as a picture of the rocket itself or the flight simulation data page? Every time I try to print just the current page, it prints a picture of each individual component on each page.

Thanks for any help

Selecting "Print" from the pull down menu SHOULD then present another options box that allows you to select what you do and do not want printed. Just highlight the check boxes for the items you'd like to print...
OR-Print.png

Design Report will give you an image of your rocket and the simulation details.

kj

Design report worked to print all the details, but still will only print a very small piece of the nose cone and upper body tube

Mike,

Please post your ork file and the pdf output you're getting.

Thanks

Kevin

Design report worked to print all the details, but still will only print a very small piece of the nose cone and upper body tube

Check your OR version and make sure it's the mose recent one. Also, make sure you have the most recent Java version.

I had the same problem one or two releases back, and it's mostly gone now, although I do get minor issues ocassionally with large fins, nosecones, etc.

Kind of related, so sorry to dig up an existing thread- but: How do I export the simulation summary into Excel? I played with the export functionality, but that is scads more info than I'm looking for.

Back