• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes OOP Mercury Atlas Kit #2111 still sealed.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeG

Reaction score
As the title says Mercury Atlas still sealed kit # 2111. In the interest of full disclosure the box does have a bad corner on it. I can't imagine any of the parts are damaged since it didn't even rip the shrink wrap. It was this way when I acquired it so I do not know what happened. This would only affect a collector, which I'm not. I'm asking $95. To be honest, much less than that and I will keep it and build it myself.

Prefer PayPal for payment and shipping is paid by buyer at cost.

103_0324.jpg103_0321.jpg103_0322.jpg103_0323.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet kit....I have the same one, sitting on my build pile! I keep saying I'm gonna start it....but I just keep admiring the sealed box....and for what I paid for it.....it's like having a bottle of fine wine....great to admire....it's valuable.....but once you open it and drink it....have to savor the build and then have the model to display in the fleet.

Back