• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes OOP Mercury Atlas Kit #2111 still sealed.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeG

Reaction score
As the title says Mercury Atlas still sealed kit # 2111. In the interest of full disclosure the box does have a bad corner on it. I can't imagine any of the parts are damaged since it didn't even rip the shrink wrap. It was this way when I acquired it so I do not know what happened. This would only affect a collector, which I'm not. I'm asking $95. To be honest, much less than that and I will keep it and build it myself.

Prefer PayPal for payment and shipping is paid by buyer at cost.

103_0324.jpg103_0321.jpg103_0322.jpg103_0323.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet kit....I have the same one, sitting on my build pile! I keep saying I'm gonna start it....but I just keep admiring the sealed box....and for what I paid for it.....it's like having a bottle of fine wine....great to admire....it's valuable.....but once you open it and drink it....have to savor the build and then have the model to display in the fleet.

Latest posts

Back