2014 Oddisee

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How time flies. Maybe Ill call it "Time (something)"

Passed the swing test today.

My boy "Kodiac" photo-bombed me.
Takes a dump at the perfect time.

Anywwoo- guess lll put the pigment to it.

DSCN3150.JPG

DSCN3154.JPG

DSCN3158.JPG

DSCN3161.JPG

DSCN3164.JPG

DSCN3166.JPG

DSCN3170.JPG

Oh Dayum! That blows my socks off SD. Glad you incorporated those fins. I was a bit concerned before. Looks incredible! Hope you get to fly it while the temps are still good.

Oh Dayum! That blows my socks off SD. Glad you incorporated those fins. I was a bit concerned before. Looks incredible! Hope you get to fly it while the temps are still good.
Thanks man!!!!!
Changed up the NC a bit.
Ill put some colored shim stock on the inside of holes . Not sure what color yet.
Now just add some do-dads and one of them here and a thing there, it'll be good to go.
Glad u like it.

DSCN3177.JPG

DSCN3178.JPG

DSCN3181.JPG

DSCN3179.JPG

Last edited:
Moral of the story
Anything is stable if you put big enough fins on it?

Good to see you back in the game on this one. Looking forward to pigment and decals!

Moral of the story
Anything is stable if you put big enough fins on it?

Good to see you back in the game on this one. Looking forward to pigment and decals!
Started to apply the pigment. Thing is,buy the time I get home (5pm) the humidity has started to climb to 60-80%.
Around 50% at 12pm-4pm. Then starting around 5 the moister just rolls in. Im in the Connecticut River valley and that doesn't help with the humidity either.The fog didn't burn off today till 1030am ish.
Kinda a bummer when you apply pigment and it flashes off.

Anywhoo..Ill get some pics up later.

few more pics
I wrapped the wrap on the shoulder of NC. I should have wrapped a band of paper first. Not quite even with the O.D.of BT. That's what I was after..the look that is.

DSCN3218.JPG

DSCN3224.JPG

DSCN3229.JPG

DSCN3205.JPG

DSCN3207.JPG

DSCN3209.JPG

DSCN3215.JPG

DSCN3221.JPG

Latest posts

Back