• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motors; Reloads; Hardware & a Mad Cow Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey J- I got it backwards-sent pm for 24 cases first. Sorry 'bout dat! Hey- I'll take the 40/120 too. Summer is here so there is a lot of new rocket zombies to create-muahahaha!
Oh yeah-the rules said I have to say "I'll Take" Done. Doan need no piktures ;)

Last edited:
Are the Loki cases new-style (with small thrust ring and denser graphite)? If so, I'll take the 240.

Last edited:
Are the Loki cases new-style (with small thrust ring and denser graphite)? If so, I'll take the 240.

I bought the hardware in May of last year. The snap-ring is the spiral type, and the nozzle looks to be quite dense and polished. I have never eben taken the motor apart to see the insides. The forward ehection bulkhead is gold in color. I will get you an image shortly...

Here is the nozzle end of the 240 hardware...

IMG_7482_zps292e8a12.jpg

And the forward bulkhead end...

IMG_7484_zpsce46f912.jpg

Note, the 38/480 hardware is the same, only longer... The 240 hardware is on hold till I hear back from CarVac...

Here is the nozzle end of the 240 hardware...

IMG_7482_zps292e8a12.jpg

And the forward bulkhead end...

IMG_7484_zpsce46f912.jpg

Note, the 38/480 hardware is the same, only longer... The 240 hardware is on hold till I hear back from CarVac...

Want.

EDIT: also, those should really go on the Loki site. Those are really great photos of the hardware...

On second thought I do want the 480 case as well. Should I just PayPal the additional 75? Does blackbrandt have dibs on that one?

Did you get my email?

I did, but I am waiting on an email from a local member to see if we can satify your request...

On second thought I do want the 480 case as well. Should I just PayPal the additional 75? Does blackbrandt have dibs on that one?

No, the motor is yours for the taking, I have updated the thread as such... Thank you!

If anybody who can pick up the motors goes to orangeburg, then I will take the motors.

Matt

I need a motorhome. I always live in the wrong place!
(Thanks, J- everything came in excellent shape-you da man for packing!)

Aerotech reloads are still available for face~2~face sale, as is the Loki J528 and the Estes motors.

The kits has drawn little interest... which is surprizing to me... what will it take to get this one sold?

I have more kits to sell, as well as some tidbit ricket parts etc. I may need to start another thread, as this one is getting convoluted.

Lets go fliers, offer up!

Back