AV Bay Contest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is nose cone tracker bay legal for this contest :) , I need to redo plan for 3" darkstar add egg carton

So where do we start our build thread and what do we include in the topic to make it searchable?

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

have a new 24mm version of sealed AVbay that is almost done- all plastic and weighs next to nothing.... Old 'heavy' version is in my albums. Post when last holes are drilled.

this isn't fancy enough for build thread or entry , my inner stage coupler 38mm sled for darkstar jr , I used parts of 3 pc rail buttons for stand offs :)

the free RRC2+ is going along for the ride to deploy booster chute at apogee

setup should fly this weekend pending weather @ SMASH

inner stage sled.jpg

I am interested. What body tube does ti fit?
No room in your inbox....
That one is 54mm, I am also doing a 38. I could go up to 98 with larger raw material.
Message me with your specifications including calipered ID of tube.

I am interested in the 38 and 54. I made room in the PM box.

Not sure if this is a US only comp, happy to share even if I cannot join. Also I may have started early. I flew my first DD last week so thought I might as well show you all. The rocket is a Wildman JR and I've fitted it out with an EggTimer and Raven 3.

Build thread
https://www.ausrocketry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=52235#p52235

00f5975160a122c5dabbc262d22029b5.jpg

a74407e967820885a28300d18d50c929.jpg

Last edited:
Is it too late to join?? I have an interstage coupler Ebay that I am using for my Calvin&Hobbes build that I would like to enter.

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

Nice av bays everyone. I have a couple that won't be in the contest but that I will try to get on tomorrow. I am not very good at the photo documenting, posting thing.

I have found this thread very fun to watch. Thanks guys.

For a prize, two custom shock cords and a volt meter.

Back