Bag o Parts Poll

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the winner?

• Les

• Blackbrant

• BarBar

• etoyoc

Results are only viewable after voting.
I WON I WON!

Thanks to those that voted for me.

I will say I am a bit disappointed in the turn out - both in the number of entries (only 4) and even the number that voted? Really - only a total of 16 votes??

Be that as it is, I hope Blackbrandt, Babar, and etoyoc enjoyed their builds and everyone appreciated the build threads

And a special thanks to cwbullet for starting the contest

Les

Good job, Les! Congrats!
I will now return whimpering to my basement....... :wink:

Thanks again Chuck!

I WON I WON!

I will say I am a bit disappointed in the turn out - both in the number of entries (only 4) and even the number that voted? Really - only a total of 16 votes??

Be that as it is, I hope Blackbrandt, Babar, and etoyoc enjoyed their builds and everyone appreciated the build threads

Les

Which prize do you want? Congrats!

I WON I WON!

Les

Probably would have voted but doesn't seem polls show up on TRF mobile app which is what I use almost exclusively now.

Back