V2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rocksims I saw only featured 29mm mmt when I was doing my scratch build.

Kenny

Don't forget the pointy nosecone. Many current kits have an inaccurate rounded nose cone.

Speaking of performance rocketry, would be nice to see some more of the Econoline kits they had ..like the 4 inch Patriot and Nike Smoke.

Would be nice to see a Wildman take (or price) on one or both of these .. all the inquiries recently for a good L1, but L2 capable too bird made me think of this. As another discussion pointed out these designs predated all the shipping products . Madcow doesnt have a FG patriot and only Estes and RW have the fin detail on the Nike Smoke.

I know Madcow did a V2 recently it shows on their site at intro price but still out of stock. Will be interesting to see what comes out from the Wildman next.

Kenny

I know Madcow did a V2 recently it shows on their site at intro price but still out of stock. Will be interesting to see what comes out from the Wildman next.

Kenny

Kenny,

The first batch went real fast, but we had a production issue and had a hard time getting a good yield off the line. All fixed now and we should be in full swing soon. We have some coming off the line now, but we are shipping to the waiting list first. If you want to get on the waiting list, PM me and I'll get you on the list. The batch shipping this week should get our waiting list close to zero so our site should show inventory soon. :)

Mike

Kenny,

The first batch went real fast, but we had a production issue and had a hard time getting a good yield off the line. All fixed now and we should be in full swing soon. We have some coming off the line now, but we are shipping to the waiting list first. If you want to get on the waiting list, PM me and I'll get you on the list. The batch shipping this week should get our waiting list close to zero so our site should show inventory soon. :)

Mike

:pop:

Kenny,

Mike

I got one of the first batch and it is a great kit I ordered it with a 75mm mount and Mike swapped it out without issue! I also made mine dual deploy to prevent long walks and to keep it on the local smaller filed!

I got one of the first batch and it is a great kit I ordered it with a 75mm mount and Mike swapped it out without issue! I also made mine dual deploy to prevent long walks and to keep it on the local smaller filed!

Are you going Dual Deploy with a single chamber and cable cutter , nose cone upper chamber with shear pins or chute cannon ?

Kenny

Are you going Dual Deploy with a single chamber and cable cutter , nose cone upper chamber with shear pins or chute cannon ?

Kenny
Duel deploy with the main coming out of the nosecone. The FWFG cone has lots of room for a 72" chute, nomex chute protector and the shock cord. The altimeter bay is in the nosecone coupler. Pinned for both sections.

Back