Mike Dorffler Russian Scale CD's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbfrazier

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Mike Dorffler CD's are still availible?

I would like to get some drawings on the Soviet SA-5 Gammon. I'm lucky to have one on display here in Georgia at Warner Robins AF Museum.

Thanks,

Keith

I would like to get some drawings on the Soviet SA-5 Gammon. I'm lucky to have one on display here in Georgia at Warner Robins AF Museum.

Thanks,

Keith

I thought it was a SA-10 here at Warner Robins Museum GA

I went to check out the missile. It was the one that was originally insiside the Hanagar that it is behind. They might have moved to redo the paint. I was more suprised of the changes made inside. Haven't been there for a while. They raised the SR-71 up and they have a SA-2 Guideline next to it. Don't know where that came from. need to get my camera recharged so I can go back to get pics of the SA-2.

Keith

KEITH,

I just happen to have a complete set of those disks (All 6, in a set of 6).

The set is entitled "Mike Dorffler's RUSSIAN ROCKET Data Collection" . . .

Dave F.

cd-set.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any other links to a site where these pix might actually be downloaded?

If you click on the picture a larger shows. At the lower right is a icon ( arrow pointing a bar) that will allow to download picture.

It's very unlikely it is the NARTS "Russian scale data" cd-rom. I have this cd and it is only 1 CD (not 6 like the Dorffler set), contains no SA-5 Gammon data, and the Buran data is a collection of 15 photos (and would not justify a complete cd like on the Dorffler set).

Kevin

It's probably the "Russian scale data" CD-ROM available from NARTS. See if this https://blastzone.org/nar/narts/store.asp?groupid=92400111757284 link works. Or you can NAR->NARTS->secure_store->Scale_data to find it...

I'm going to have to find a Set of these for sure!
Glad I stumbled onto this Thread.
I'm going to do an SA-5 in the Future sometime too.

KEITH,

I just happen to have a complete set of those disks (All 6, in a set of 6).

The set is entitled "Mike Dorffler's RUSSIAN ROCKET Data Collection" . . .

Dave F.

Hmm.. He went to spiffier labeling than the ones he sent me... <sniff>

Does anyone know if the "Russian - Scale Data USB Drive - Over 500 megabytes of photos and drawings of a variety of Soviet rockets, missiles and space launch vehicles. The most complete collection of Russian rocket data we could find! " that NARTS sells have data on the Vostok I R7 ? if so can you tell how much data it has on this launch vehicle?

Back