New Aerotech Motor Files

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markkoelsch

Reaction score
Hello,

I have finished compiling my new motor files for Aerotech. They include all of the DMS motors, and all of the Dark Matter loads ( the L1250DM would look nice in my Extreme Wildman).

The complete files, in both RASP/Eng format, and Rocksim's RSE format can be found here:
https://www.rocketryfiles.com/?d=FlightSimulation/MotorFiles/

There is a username and password both of which are guest.

This is great! When will they show up on thrustcurve.org?

Kevin

I tried to upload the L1365 M file to Thrustcurve a few weeks ago, but couldn't because it's not on the missing motor list. I assume it's not in this compilation. I didn't see it there anyway.

Last edited:
I have no knowledge of that motor. Who makes it? When was it certified, and by which organization. What case?

There are so many motors that it is sometimes hard to keep track- especially if the websites are not current.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Aerotech L1365 Metalstorm 75/5120. It's listed on the AT website with the instructions in the resources folder. Not sure about the cert date; probably the same time as the other Metalstorms in the 75 and 98 mm cases.

View attachment Aerotech_L1365M.eng

Last edited:
I found it, and will try to get it up in the next few days.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Hello, I have all the AT motors entered into Thrustcurve, and the updated RSE and ENG formatted files loaded into rocketryfiles.com

Back