open rocket acting weird on motor screen

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris m

Reaction score
hello playing around with some sims I would like to build View attachment oop_fatcat_ringleader.rkt this fat cat ring leader sounds cool . but changed the motor tube out even when I used the stock one same thing happened .when you go to the motor screen everything every thing is blank no motors nothing on the scale for tube length or impulse . am I missing something or what . I have included the sim thanks chis

Hi Chris, Got your bug report. I'll contact you through email shortly. I haven't tried to reproduce this problem yet but will when I get home. If you can please try to find a sequence of clicks which reproduces this problem and take a screen shot of the application when the motor screen is displayed.

Thanks

Kevin

Chris,

It's likely not gone. I suspect there was some magic click sequence which bjorked things for you. In fact, I do know that if you exit the motor selector dialog with the "x" in the window frame, OpenRocket goes bonk! Avoid that use the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons instead (at least until I can release another version)

Kevin

Ok I will found the same thing on other Sims of rockets I have or will get soon . But when I went back that one sim I opened up the motor page to take a,picture for you it was fine . Been designing all night no other problems , but motor cut out on a 38mm three motor cluster it didn't show the whole cut out . That one may be me . First cluster . But fine if template is correct thanks chris

Back